Environmental ISO14001 – Management System
- Demonstrate compliance with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements
- Increase leadership involvement and engagement of employees
- Improve company reputation and the confidence of stakeholders through strategic communication
- Achieve strategic business aims by incorporating environmental issues into business management
- Provide a competitive and financial advantage through improved efficiencies and reduced costs
- Encourage better environmental performance of suppliers by integrating them into the organization’s business systems.
ISO14001:15 Builds Upon Solid Foundations
The revised Environmental ISO14001 Environmental Management Systems 2015, builds upon the principles of the established and proven 14001:04, but goes further by integrating itself fully into the business and considers and determines the needs and expectations of relevant ‘interested parties’ by:
- Responsibility – Investors
- Influence – NGO’s
- Proximity – Neighbours and the Community
- Dependency – Employees
- Representation – Industry Memberships
- Authority – Regulatory or Statutory Agencies
It is a Strategic Management System which allows for continuous improvement and reduction of waste within your organisation in addition to legal compliance. Lead by Top Management’s Vision and Values and commitment to resources, physical and financial to achieve environmental objectives.
By identifying Environmental Aspects and Impacts using, Internal Environmental Internal Audits, Cradle to Cradle, Lifecycle Analysis, Monitoring and Measurement programmes, Training and Skills Matrices, Communications Plans, which fit the business objectives and targets, rather than to show compliance with the Standard, will allow for Legal Obligations and Carbon Reduction to be fulfilled.
How can we help your business?
- Our Gap analysis will allow for those organisations already Certified to ISO14001:04 to identify what needs to be developed to allow them to transition to the ISO14001:15, deadline for transition 13th September 2018.
- We offer a root and branch review and implementation plan for those businesses who wish to begin the certification process to understand where they are on the certification journey.
- Our Full System Implementation for ISO14001:15 will give confidence and send a tangible message, about the businesses environmental credentials, to investors, suppliers and customers, who themselves have environmental obligations and expectations.
ISO14001:15 Environmental Management Systems will provide peace of mind to your Investors, Senior Management, Employee’s, Neighbours and the Community, sending a tangible message that environmental impact of ‘business as usual’ is at the heart of your organisation.